Friday, September 24, 2010

Song #90 "Celebrity"


I started this song 2 days ago when I was writing for my jam with Scott Tarulli (down below). I liked the guitar part and came up with a little melody but didn't know what to write about so I moved on to the "One Time Criminal" song. But today, after watching youtube videos of the wonderful, fabulous and down right frightening Lady Gaga ... it got me on to the celebrity idea. I spent ENTIRELY too much time on the production but it was fun so hey why not. Ex-freaking-hausted!

In the video the guitar is live and I overdubbed the lead vocals because they were distorting too much in the live recording. That's why they look out of sync at times.

Special shout out to Judy Shannon. Thank you for your continued support and encouragement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment