Sunday, September 19, 2010

Song #5 "Till the City Is Singing"



Over spring break I went to Nashville right before the major flooding happened. I loved Nashville while I was there and the destruction hit home for me in a way. I have never written Country music but wanted to try it. (I even recorded a take with a Southern accent but I sounded like a jackass ... I'm adding a FAIL reel with all of my horrible lyric/song ideas through out the project so maybe that will make the cut ;)). This is a song I would pitch to another artist. I would first rewrite the verses because they aren't QUITE where I want them but you'll get the basic idea.

A special thank you to Isabeau Peterson and Sarah Tollerson for letting me use your personal pictures from the disaster. You guys are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment